Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I did this on facebook a few weeks ago and thought I would share on here!

1. I'm not believing that I'm actually filling this thing out...here we go...

2. I am married to the best man in the world and love of my life! Sorry all you other ladies had to settle for 'second best'.

3. I met my husband Chance at Auburn University’s Camp War Eagle.

4. I am exactly what I’ve always wanted to be… a wife and mommy.

5. I never dreamed of having a career, see #4, but I am so thankful for the wonderful career I have with BeautiControl. I love relaxing and de-stressing ladies at Spa Escapes at Home and at Work. I am so thankful that I have the BeautiControl opportunity to share with ladies to allow them to make extra money for their families. I am also thankful that the Lord has allowed my business to continue to grow.

6. I’m so thankful that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior but I fail to thank Him enough for all He has blessed me with.

7. I am enjoying the Beth Moore Believing God Bible Study I am doing with the ladies in my Sunday School Class. I love that it gets me in God’s Word everyday.

8. I enjoy reading books by entrepreneurs (Truett Cathy’s books are amazing) and books about money/finances.

9. I grew up in Dublin, Georgia.

10. I am an only child so if we don’t have another child I am perfectly happy with just Tuck-man.

11. I talk to my mom at least once a day.

12. I pray that Chance and I can be as wonderful of parents to Tucker that our parents were/are to us (my parents aren’t stupid like they were when I was a teenager).

13. I enjoy teaching aerobics at AC Fitness for Women.

14. I love living in Auburn and if we do move I want to go some place bigger but Chance wants to go smaller (we are still praying about this).

15. I have a to-do list everyday and I love marking each item off as I do it.

16. I love meeting new people and being involved.

17. I am terrible at remembering people’s names but I can usually remember where I met them and random facts about them.

18. I caved and now have a blog. www.cbtstephenson.blogspot.com

19. I care too much about what other people think about me.

20. I am really working on being more organized.

21. I’d rather cook than clean.

22. In my spare time, I would love to learn to sew.

23. I love to sing and listen to music.

24. I love to shop.

25. I have to have a Diet Coke with Lime a day, it’s my coffee.

Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!! Be looking for pictures of Tuck's birthday next week. I can't believe my baby will be 2 on Saturday.

No comments: