Sunday, February 1, 2009

Our Busy Life!!

I know it has been a while since I have posted anything. We have been on the go lately. I guess I'll start with last weekend. Last Friday we went out to eat and bowling with our Sunday School class and had a fabulous time!! Tucker even got to bowl. "Miss" Mikki (Nikki) and "Miss" Katherine let Tuck man take a turn. He loved it and even knocked over some pins. Tucker with "Miss" Katherine
All the Ladies after bowling!!

Then on Saturday I went to a baby shower for my sweet friend Shealy and Baby Kate!! Everything was gorgeous and I had a fabulous time!! While I attended the shower and then had a BC Spa Escape that night Chance and Tucker went to Eufaula so Chance could get another hunt in since deer season ended yesterday. This is a doe Chance shot over Thanksgiving on some land my parents have in Dexter, Georgia.

This is the buck Chance shot while I was at Shealy's shower and working.
When Chance and Tucker returned home from Eufaula he said, "Daddy killed a monser (monster) buck. Not a doe, mommy, a monser buck." I think I have a little hunter on my hands.
On Monday I had a Spa Escape with my good friend Nikki, taught aerobics on Wednesday morning and then had a Spa Escape at Work. Chance is enjoying his job landscaping with Southern Pride Landscape and this week we had the opportunity to go on a trip. We left Wednesday with Wesley and Callie (Chance's boss and bosses wife) to go to Mobile for the Gulf States Horticultural Expo and returned on Friday after eating alot of great seafood!! My parents kept Tucker for us while we were gone so last night after my Spa Escape we meet my parents in Columbus where they were attending the Georgia Young Farmer Convention. When we got there, the convention was ending with the annual dance and live band. Tucker had a ball dancing to Confederate Railroad!! I left my camera at home or there would be pictures of that. So there is our life for the past two weeks in a nutshell. Plus throw in Bible Study for Chance and me on Tuesday nights (Beth Moore is awesome) and who knows what else I forgot. So needless to say, after church and eating lunch out today we have just been relaxing at the house this afternoon and evening. Sorry this is so long I promise to do better about posting so it's not a novel next time.

No comments: