Saturday, February 21, 2009

I can't believe my Baby is 2!!

It's hard to believe that our little Valentine's Baby is now two!!

What a difference a year makes...

Last Saturday, we had a little family party with just our immediate family. Tucker had a wonderful time and was of course the center of attention.
Last year we had a cowboy theme. I asked Tuck what kind of party he wanted this year. I suggested a train party, a tractor party, a truck party. He informed me he wanted a tractor, trailor and cake party. LOL. I said okay. I couldn't let my little man down so here is his tractor cake..

My mom and I baked the cake, made the icing, and supervised the icing color while my dad did most of the icing decorating. I couldn't have done it with out my wonderful parents!! My sweet husband was playing with Tuck and keeping him out of the kitchen. So, it was definitely a family affair for this cake to come together.
I took care of the tractor and cake part that Tucker wanted and my parents got Tucker a trailor to go with the John Deere lawn mower they got him for Christmas!!

He had a big day and lots of fun!! The rest are pictures of some of his presents. He kept saying "Is dat pesent for me!?!?"



Tucker "helping" put his new lodge together

We got our first hair cut on Thursday. I'll post that soon!!

No comments: