Thursday, December 30, 2010

Money Saving Opportunities

I love saving money!! I especially love coupons for things we need. I feel that by using coupons for things we need we can then give moer and have more of the things we want.

I just found this out yesterday while shopping at Kroger.
1. Log on to Kroger.com/digitalcoupons singin/register your card.
2. Select digital coupons for your favorite products
3. Download directly to your card by clicking "load coupons to card".
Hope this helps you save more money on groceries.
Since these are loaded onto your card you can use these coupons and paper ones too!!

This is an offer exclusively from me. When you purchase 2 or more skincare products from BeautiControl's Daily Facial products (check them out here) you will receive a free skincare mini. The skincare mini is great for travel and meets airline requirements!!
This offer is only good today, December 30th and tomorrow December 31st. Minis are limited. Message below, e-mail or call me to take advantage of this offer!!

Food Savings- I found these in the October issue of Real Simple and these are just a few of my favorites!!

EatDrinkDeals.com looks like a great website to go to for money saving coupons when eating out

Livingsocial.com looks like a good website if you live in bigger town or some cities are good vacation spots.

Sign up for the birthday club here and receive a free treat on your special day from Cold Stone Creamery.

No comments: