Monday, June 20, 2011

Online shopping

Do you shop online? Do you know about ebates? It is a great site that gives you a percentage back on your purchase. I LOVE it!!! If you decide to join, please link up under this offer as I will get a referal bonus. http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=DyyROBymB1269030nudUGw%3D%3D

Also, if you have charter telephone, cable or internet did you know you can join live it with charter and earn points everytime you pay your bill? I don't know why charter doesn't just automatically sign you up but anyway...there are some pretty good prizes on there. Check it out at www.liveitwithcharter.com

I recently finished the book Well-Being for Dummies that I got free in the mail (I can't remember how).
Pretty intersting book talking about your body, finances and life in general. I am now going to try and sell it on-line. Next weeks post will talk more about where I sell my books once I am finished with them and don't want to keep them.

No comments: