Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Foundation Sale

The key to foundation is to cover and even skin tone. You want it to be very natural and not even look like you have on foundation. You just want your face to look flawless. It is not to look like a cake on your face (you know what I am talking about) or to create that terrible line on your jaw (the wrong color).

All of these foundations are on 10% off this month!!!

Our Wet/Dry is my personal favorite, the foundation I wear and BeautiControl's number one selling foundation...

I had a new client, I met her at a Spa Escape and she purchased wet/dry, call me this weekend and said that 2 of her friends asked her if she had had work done. She was beside herself (so was I)!!! I love having happy customers!!
Another client said... "It doesn't feel like I have anything on my face and so far I don't look shiny!!"


Our liquid foundation is also great...


Here is our liquid foundation with properties from our exclusive Tight, Firm and Fill face product!!!
It might pass our wet/dry soon as our #1 selling foundation...


Creme-to-Powder and Creme Shear Protection are great for dry skin types.



I am always here if you need help finding the perfect foundation!!

No comments: