Friday, February 3, 2012

Gingerbread Cookies and our Christmas Tree

Last year my Mother In-Law, Sister In-Law and I started making gingerbread cookies for our boys to countdown the days until Christmas.
The boys (ages 4 and 2) have a little longer attention span each year. This year was the most fun because they loved being involved even more.
I will let the pictures speak for themselves...

MeMe didn't mind if her boys made a mess, lol, if we were at my house I would have been having a stroke, lol.

So excited about the cookies he made...

Busy Boys icing away...

Enjoying his hard work...

The Mommas and their Boys

2011

2010, what a difference a year makes


The year my husband and I got married we started a tradition of going and cutting down our own tree. We have loved continuing this tradition with our little guy.
Here is the tree T picked at the Christmas Tree Farm

All of us infront of our tree before we cut it down...


The boys cutting down our tree


T in front of our tree...


Of course Tumba made his appearance this year!! Here he is hanging out on my parent's Christmas tree

As you can see, Tumba's picture is much better than the other pictures. Thank you Mom and Dad for the new camera you gave my hubby and me for Christmas!!!

No comments: